Friday, June 20, 2008

old hollywood wedding style

We're getting married in a little boutique hotel built in the 30's (by a real mobster!) in downtown Palm Springs. The vibe is a little old hollywood spanish/mediterranean so I definitely want a bit of that reflected in our wedding. My dress and my ring(s) both have that feeling so we're on the right track! (more on those later). Here's a bit of inspiration on what is turning out be vintage friday.



*all but the bottom left are from Conde Nast. Bottom left from Bacara. Thanks FuriKuri for pointing me in the right direction.

3 comments:

cara said...

Oh how fabulous! I love these, especially the bottom left, so glamorous!

east side bride said...

Fabulous.

east side bride said...

oop! peonies just said that. seems to be the word of the wedding blogs!