Thursday, March 26, 2009

i've been distant...

I know. It's not you it's me. It's just that I've been slammed at work and have many obligations in life outside of blogger at the moment, which leaves little to no time for the posting of cute, interesting things. And this makes me sad because I love posting cute interesting things. So to cheer myself up while I design iPhone applications this week, I decided I deserved anemones on my desk at work,





whose pictures I took with said iPhone.

I would also like to make it known that I didn't care a lick about anemones until the wedding obsession started. I mean I've always liked them, but it's only in the last year that I've dedicated an entire research folder on my computer to their arrangement. And I'm still sad that I didn't get them in my bouquet. But I couldn't rationalize flying them in from some distant greenhouse so I could have them in the desert in October. Stop obsessing about the wedding that has come and gone. Just stop.

8 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

The top image is stunning! Hoe you feel less frazzled soon!

Brittany said...

Ohhhhh what kind of applications? I will buy them!

Bethany said...

oh, i spot the friendly fires album! Good stuff!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

love those images.

lo said...

I'm newly fascinated with anemones...as the result of wedding planning! Every color is lovely, I can't even decide which one I like more.

laura @ so alaurable said...

I love your comment about obsessing after the fact...I thought I was the only one!

Ally said...

I love your anemones! It is so hard to stop obsessing, but you're not alone. Thank goodness that wedding-related blogs aren't going out of style any time soon so we can all continue to ooh and ahh over flowers and diy projects. :o) Happy Friday (finally, right?)!

Melissa / Wedding Obsession said...

it's ok to stay wedding obsessed!!