Friday, October 1, 2010

Some Etsy for Friday

Trolling Etsy never ends well. Yesterday I got lost and came up with a few nice things I thought I might share.

Pretty, simple embroidery from The Merriweather Council, (perhaps good baby girl decor?):

And Miniature Rhino now makes constellations! How cute.


Green enamel

and rustic yellow earthenware. I would love this for mixing things.

An old wooden tote:

would make such a pretty vessel for flowers at a party.

A fan cage:

Makes such a pretty display for air plants, doesn't it? On the right wall, in the right grouping, this would look excellent.


Perfect, pale.

And milkaLOOM is now making

pillows and table runners. Mmm. Table runner.

I could go on. And on. Forever.

Happy weekend. Maybe it will be fall by Monday?


Rachel said...

I was scrolling down and thinking "gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, OH MY GOD THOSE TABLE RUNNERS!" I don't even use table runners and I think I need them.

annette said...

I love the constellation embroidery and that little wooden tote. What a perfect little curation all around!

Mike Ghant said...

Arm your groomsmen with multi-purpose tool kit like on the photos above that makes a great gift for groomsmen in your wedding day. Just be creative!

gothic victorian dresses said...

It's gorgeous!!!Love it!

kitchen planner said...

Fabulous information, I am very glad to look at your post. For the love of God, keep writing these articles
With Best Wishes
bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room

Jimmy Smith said...

Valuable information for me, thanks for it.

Kitchen Fitters London