Friday, October 1, 2010

Some Etsy for Friday

Trolling Etsy never ends well. Yesterday I got lost and came up with a few nice things I thought I might share.

Pretty, simple embroidery from The Merriweather Council, (perhaps good baby girl decor?):






And Miniature Rhino now makes constellations! How cute.




Bowls:



Green enamel



and rustic yellow earthenware. I would love this for mixing things.


An old wooden tote:



would make such a pretty vessel for flowers at a party.


A fan cage:



Makes such a pretty display for air plants, doesn't it? On the right wall, in the right grouping, this would look excellent.


Platters:



Perfect, pale.


And milkaLOOM is now making



pillows and table runners. Mmm. Table runner.


I could go on. And on. Forever.

Happy weekend. Maybe it will be fall by Monday?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I was scrolling down and thinking "gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, OH MY GOD THOSE TABLE RUNNERS!" I don't even use table runners and I think I need them.

Annette said...

I love the constellation embroidery and that little wooden tote. What a perfect little curation all around!

Mike Ghant said...

Arm your groomsmen with multi-purpose tool kit like on the photos above that makes a great gift for groomsmen in your wedding day. Just be creative!

gothic victorian dresses said...

It's gorgeous!!!Love it!

kitchen planner said...

hey
Fabulous information, I am very glad to look at your post. For the love of God, keep writing these articles
With Best Wishes
bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room

Jimmy Smith said...

Valuable information for me, thanks for it.

regards
Kitchen Fitters London