Friday, July 25, 2008

when the wedding binder fun has past...

...there is the home inspiration binder! YES! this is brilliant. because while we are in no position to be planning/styling/collecting inspiration for our "new home," I still keep scraps of niceness for a later date... like in 20 years when we can afford to build a custom, rustic, modern, beautiful, perfect home of our own. And mine might look similar to hers:



I love the style files. Such a great blog, seriously. Except that (as I mentioned 2 seconds ago), we are not in a position to use much of her gorgeous findings for home inspiration. there's always eventually.

3 comments:

east side bride said...

I never got around to a wedding binder... but I had a home binder when I was single. I f'n love those clear inserts. I'm starting my new married binder today!

Loving your lovely blog this morning, b/t/w!

kristina said...

yay, married binder! i made a wedding binder one saturday night over a few glasses of wine, while my fiance was out of town for work. i haven't looked at it since. whoops!

i think i'm with you on the married/home binder. because i do love the idea of keeping all sorts of inspiration in one place.

east side bride said...

You inspired me to schedule a post for tomorrow re this very thing ;)