Tuesday, January 6, 2009

DIY gocco thank yous

part of our rather luxurious stay-cation (after we returned home from mammoth) included serious craft time. Most importantly the thank yous. I want to write them, I do. And our present-givers/wedding-goers definitely deserve them, but it's such an long slog to get through them all, trying to make each one personal and not totally robot-like.

At least we have them printed:







And to tell the truth, I'm getting sort of tired of our wedding designs. It's much more fun to make something new and different, like our new years cards! which came out perty cute. I shall post those soon. It will be my reward for signing the last thank you.

(jenna's calligs, of course)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous :)

Rachel said...

You're so crafty! I am embarrassed to admit that I have only used my Gocco once, after I managed to convince myself that I could not live without it. Keep posting cute Gocco things so you can shame me into getting it out.

Modelmental said...

Thank goodness you're still on the thank you's too... I feel a little guilty for not even having started yet. Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Love yours!

Kate said...

I love the use of a little bit of color on those. I wish I could get over myself and gocco something...I've stocked up on supplies and I have one of the big ones. I need to do something!

One Love Photo said...

I love the delicate nature of your wedding design. it's quite SWEET!

Anonymous said...

your thank you cards are cute...wish i had a gocco!

Anonymous said...

What kind of paper did you use to make the thank yous? I love it and would like to get some to use for my own....

Tamee Kautt said...

What is the "Thank You" font?