Friday, September 24, 2010

7 months

So, ultimate mommy cliche coming... it goes soooooo fast. I was anticipating the 6 month mark so much, because it seemed like a huge milestone somehow. That he would sleep and be extra cute and all sorts of things. And he is and does and miraculously started taking a bottle among other things. But then I sort of imagined that things would pause for a while. That he would stay 6 months for a bit so we could just take it all in.



Turns out no. He's 7 months today. And I'm kind of freaking out.



He likes rolling in the grass and feeling things with his fingers and chewing on sticks.



Oh and starting two days ago, he crawls. Luckily he's still a little wobbly and not very fast, but things are changing around our house.



He's discovered he can go where he wants (even if it takes a while) and he can get into everything. He especially likes baby's breath. Turns out it's excellent baby entertainment. The grabbing and ripping and then attempting to eat the little flowers.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm so looking forward to NOT having Hitched projects covering every surface of our house. But it was incredibly fun and soooooooooooooo cute. Back with more pics next week. (Of Hitched, not my baby. Don't worry.)

12 comments:

redfrizzz said...

I'm sure you already know, but he is SO beautiful!!! Enjoy the babyhood, it does go fast.

{thelovelywifelife} said...

So so so gorgeous. What a killer those eyes are!

Char said...

he is soooooo adorable!

Caroline said...

Look at him!!!! SO stinkin cute!!! He is one lucky guy to have a mom like you. Enjoy your weekend! XO

Gina said...

look at those cheeks!!!! way too cute for his own good ;)

i love how curious he is!

enjoy your weekend w/ you little guy

blake said...

He is such a doll. Incredibly cute! I remember the first crawling days well, and you're right: when they start moving it's just the beginning! My boy seems to have been just crawling the other day, and now he's spinning and running. Total cliche, too... but enjoy every moment! (Somehow, I think this blogging stuff helps: documenting, noticing, pausing.)

Katy said...

I love his hair! So fantastic. It is all so bittersweet. My girl just turned two months old, and it's flying by so fast.

Claggie said...

My heart is melting!

Rachel said...

He's so stinkin' cute. You should enter him in the Gerber baby contest! He's going to be quite the lady killer!

carolina postcard said...

I want to squeeze him he's so cute! So fun to see what lies ahead, as my babe is only 3 months.

korean fashion said...

He is so adorable....with him, i can stay happy for a whole day...is really too cute




fashion accessories

cosplay costumes said...

He is soooooooo cute!!!!Look at the beautiful eyes!Amazing!