Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fresh 365

Whoa. This is a GOOD food blog.
I'm not sure who the author is, but thank you so much for commenting on my blog and leading me to yours!



papaya lime sorbet




mango avocado salsa with black beans and lime



harissa chickpea salad with spiced pitas



meyer lemon pizza with goat cheese and olives

Seriously peeps. You need to check out Fresh 365. She has beautiful pictures and what look like yummy, simple, delicious recipes. I am definitely trying something this weekend.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fabulous? I found her via a comment on my blog too : ].

Huge fan of your blog + 100 layer cake, btw.

Rachel said...

Oh yum! I'm always looking for food blogs with lots of savory options. This looks amazing.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

These look amazing!!! Thanks Kristina for the wonderful link!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

meyer lemon pizza with goat cheese and olives? I've clearly died and gone to heaven!

our corner around the globe said...

Thanks for sharing. I definitely will be making some of those recipes.

jules said...

you are so right on, this blog is awesome, thanks for sharing your discovery!

fresh365 said...

Ooh! Thank you SO much for the fantastic post!!! I love your blog and look forward to reading it each day (loving 100 layer cake as well!).

Anonymous said...

What a great find! Thanks for the link!

Gina said...

i want to lick the screen


mmm the avacado and chickpeas look delish!

Afton said...

oh damn. another food blog.

for my thighs, of course...

site said...

Pretty helpful data, thank you for the article.