Saturday, April 25, 2009

new york in the spring

Is pretty amazingly beautiful. Just the daffodils popping up all over the city are exciting. And the flowering trees. And running in the park. And eating at cafes on the sidewalk. And getting swept up in the throngs of people in the streets at midnight.






Never get tired of the people.

When it's warm. I do not enjoy it so much when it's cold and I have to wear things other than sandals.

It was so perfectly sweaty I lost track of time and missed my flight. And now I am blogging in the airport waiting for the next one. So yeah, lesson learned. Apparently you CAN miss your flight. I didn't think that really happened.

Also, when are they giving us internet on the plane? So many hours to catch up gone to waste. Or I could be thankful that I have a mandatory break...

8 comments:

Celia said...

gorgeous.
gorgeous.
and, gorgeous.

delphine_studio said...

some flights do have internet. i flew virgin america from san diego to san francisco last month and spent the hour flight online, with earphones plugged into the seat so i could listen to the latest virgin music releases. it was pretty sweet!
hope your flight home goes well.

What he ate, what I ate. said...

agreed. i live for ny in the spring.

Anonymous said...

so pretty!

Modelmental said...

Oh my... this time last year I was just about now getting ready to go, it's been a year NYC, time for a reunion! Not looking likely though, so I'll just drink in your pretty pretty posies.

liz said...

i feel the very same about my dear philly!

Melissa said...

So pretty! I was in New York this weekend too and went to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and it was amazing! New York in the spring is really the best :)

Amanda said...

Isn't it WONDERFUL? I've loved being in New York this spring.