Thursday, February 18, 2010

zebi baby

I almost threw up I was so excited when I saw these at Firefly in Venice over the weekend.

ZEBI BABY = CUTEST BABY BLOOMERS EVER.



Yet another thing I wasn't sure I really wanted to share until I could purchase my fill... lest they sell out of every last pair of bloomers before I've claimed my own. But alas, I shall wait these final few days to see if I will be buying for a little he or a little she.

Let me show you some better product shots from around the internets:



Their patterns and the fabrics are soooooo nice. And hello matching tees for bloomers and lounge pants! Just the thing for baby vomit and pureed sweet potatoes to adorn.

I'm desperate to have my own collection stashed safely in our dresser. But because I am such an extraordinarily patient person, I will allow myself to wait a few more days. At which point I will deserve a reward. For my waiting skills. I believe they call this "delay of gratification" in certain psych circles.

Here's a final question for you: Which is going to be worse?

Being able to buy gender appropriate clothing for the little one, thus unleashing an uncontrollable buying spree for baby?

or

Finally after 10 months being able to shop for SELF for clothes that have things like waist bands and other details you take for granted when you're not pregnant?

Tis a toss up. But I've started my scouting either way.

12 comments:

Cassi said...

omg, the giraffe set nearly killed me. My husband and I aren't procreating anytime soon, yet I still think I need to secretly purchase an outfit from here, or two, or three. Crazy? yes. But I share in your vomit-reflex upon feasting my eyes on their too-cute designs...

Fern and Feather said...

waiting is the most amazing thing in the world... finding out that Henry was there all along was just incredible. The funny thing was that even with all the waiting and the labor when he came out I was so happy to have a healthy baby, it took me a second to say... "WHAT IS IT?!!!" I am so happy for you... Deja showed me the cutest picture of you from your shower. I keep checking to see if your miracle has arrived. {wink}

Anna/Quilted Giraffe said...

Oh my goodness, that little giraffe t. SWOON!

Jac. said...

Zebi is amazing! Even better in person. :o)
It's here to purchase: http://www.dearjac.com/new-arrivals
and feel free to use code "Albie" for 15% off.

Love your blog and am due myself in April. Congrats!!

Juliet said...

Savor this time, before baby joins you, it's so magical. Bloomers ARE the best, I have some great tush shots of my kids just because the bloomers they had on at the time were just too precious. Newish to your blog, but checking in regularly, thanks!

simplesong said...

oh my, so cute.

Angela said...

Hi!! Just discovered your blog. Love it. Really.

Have you seen Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby?? Adorable bloomers pattern. I'm making oodles for the little girl on the way (due the end of May). Don't know exactly why I never made them for her three big brothers. Hmmm??

kimberly said...

I'm new to your blog and if I keep coming back here I am going to be broke!!! :) You have amazing taste and style. Thank you for posting your finds and incredible talent and creativity. Best of luck on your upcoming arrival!

kristina said...

Jac - ooh thanks for the offer! Cannot wait to be able to buy a set.

Alexis - I know! I don't care who comes out really. As long as he or she is healthy and happy.

Angela - I do have that book! I can't wait to try out the bloomers. Actually, I think the bloomers are what sold me in the first place.

Joelle Segal said...

Oh my, I will have to get those adorable bloomers! In fact I am having a 'baby bloomer' myself, my first, in July. All the best to you and your new little one - Joelle.

Hadley Peterson said...

-These are adorable! We are loving bloomers for spring. Here are some of the looks we also put together for Spring:
http://www.tadashop.com/picks/bloomers/4b7c4e2b675893620e000026

Anonymous said...

I find irresistible your webpage and it appears really nice since my peak of substance. In addition to I was questioning but a repeal phone lookup might subsidy you fix the suspicious people with reference to your blog. Maybe we be capable of use up a cell phone number lookup to come across not in reverse phone lookup webpage in relation to your supplementary comments here since well. So do definite with the purpose of appreciate how with the intention of accomplish a transpose telephone search once you're done.