Tuesday, June 22, 2010

vintage baby nikes

There were many fun things about the wedding weekend in SD, but quickly, I had to share one of the sartorial highlights:




Vintage baby Nikes Brock found at his dad's house. I mean COME ON!

They're still a bit too big, but I cannot wait to get them on Dashiell's little feetsies. He has never worn shoes, but his collection is growing at an alarming rate. I'm setting him up to follow in my footsteps, in terms of square footage allotted to shoes in one's closet. Sorry buddy.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha so cute!!

alyson said...

oh.my.goodness.

those are so rad.

Char said...

vintage nikes???? what a find...they would have to go on.

Kat said...

Those shoes are all kinds of fabulous!

Caroline said...

ahh!! These are too too cute!!!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Could there be a more perfect shoe for your little man? I think not!

nikki said...

LOVE those! and how awesome that they used to be his dad's!

angie said...

those are the cutest little shoes!

Fern and Feather said...

love love love! these are way too cute!

Connie said...

Wow. These are some seriously cute dunks.