Friday, July 25, 2008

bridal shower tomorrow

I'm imagining it to go something like the this:



Me, wearing mad hat and unsure what's going on. Cheetah staring at me saying "I am your wedding and I'm closer than you think, but also beautiful and a party animal, dahling." And then the champers, being drunk by the bottle-full.

(not picutred: friends, moms, grandmas, and other excellent women... they are probably gathering 'round the food wondering to each other why I'm wearing such a very LARGE hat).

Another from Conde Nast.

2 comments:

Heather Moore said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment at Skinny laMinx, and best wishes with your wedding preparations!

kristina said...

thanks heather! i did get 1 red eep tea towel at my shower. yay!!! i love it and all my other tea towels you've made.