Friday, May 28, 2010

the first 3 months, iphone style

3 months, that's one quarter of his first year, have passed. ONE QUARTER OF HIS FIRST YEAR. He is going to be in preschool (if we get into one), before I'm prepared. I'm quite sure.

Here's a brief, low-res recap of the first 3 months. I love iPhone for it's handiness. I'd never changed the wallpaper on mine until I had a baby. Now it changes all the time.



He was so tiny! And had so much hair. Now he's big and does important things like suck his fists and rollover and screech. And he's also mostly bald except for that little bit on top. It can either be styled as a combover or a mohawk. The later being preferred though I think it's slowly, hair by lost hair, getting too thin for even that.

Happy weekending. Perhaps we'll be back with more frequency next week. We can hope.

19 comments:

Char said...

they grow and change so fast!!

adorable shots

fresh365 said...

Oh man is he adorable!

nicole said...

I love the shot of you and D side-by-side. He looks just like his mama! He's so stinking cute. 3 months already?! Wow.

What Possessed Me said...

That boy can sure rock a 'hawk! What a beauty. xo

Katie said...

he is so so cute <3

jones said...

edible that one. just edible.

The French said...

Wow. He is a gem! So happy for you:)

style-for-style said...

what an adorable bebe, I do hope that my own has blond hair too.
p.s. you make it all seem so easy.

jora said...

love these. i can't get enough dashiell shots. :-)

Meg said...

Look! First he was all wee and infant-y and now he's reading. La-la-la. By the end of the summer he'll probably be blogging *for* you.

I like the one of your faces together. Grin!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness he's stunning! Urg. I want one.

Fern and Feather said...

these photos are so special... what a little bundle. he is so beautiful.

you are super pretty said...

scrumptious!!

Melissa said...

He is so adorable. Enjoy the time you have as they grow so quickly. I am not sure where the time goes.

JOY said...

PIS! LOVE the photos including the fam shots. can't wait to meet the d-man dash! happy 3-day wknd! xoxo

jamie said...

♥ so so fast!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Such a cute baby!

brita said...

love this... what a cutie pie! can I ask what you used to make the collage?

Jefe said...

He is a great combination of both of you. I hope we can introduce Emerson to him soon.

McHughs