Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Misa Jewelry

My friend Misa makes the most gorgeous jewelry. I posted about her a long long time ago, but she's come out with 2 new collections since then and they warrant a little sharing on the internets.

I NEEEEED this necklace. It's so perfect.



This one is pretty good too.



And here's a little sample of some of her other pieces.




She's also one of the absolute nicest people I've ever met. You know how there are those kinds of people? They're rare, I find. Most people have some mean-ness in them somewhere. But seriously, not Misa. She is amazing in that way. And in her jewelry making too.

She makes all of her pieces herself so you can feel great about supporting a independent artist when you wear her lovelies. I have a few from her Shima collection and I love them. But I might need to add that root choker very soon.

10 comments:

Marian said...

Oh, I love it. So simple, yet so perfect.

The French said...

Love those rings. Will definitely check out her site. Thanks for sharing:)

figsandfeathers said...

the earrings you gave me i still wear more than anything else. i am going in for more!

Char said...

oh - beautiful work - thank you for showing her work off so i could find her.

style-for-style said...

the first one is so lovely, I hope you get it for mothers day...

Kendra said...

Um... I NEED a stack of those rings :)

Shima said...

OH MY GOD! Her Shima collection is my name!! My name is Shima! It would be really interesting to know what inspired her to come up with that name. such pretty pieces too

Jane Flanagan said...

Love the stacked rings!

Jason said...

Beautiful jewellery. There is a London designer, Alex Monroe, who I think you might also like. You should check out his website.

Joslyn said...

oooh seriously drool-worthy! all of it...but especially those stackable rings!

xo