Tuesday, May 18, 2010

parasols boutique clearance!

This is like an emergency post so listen up people who have babies, are having babies, or know people who are having babies and need baby presents. Parasols, the boutique I posted about a few months ago with the most cutest handmade clothes ever, is clearing out their merch. Like super cute tees for $5. Impossible not to stock up for upcoming months of babydom.



I bought a bunch of things last night so it's safe to share now. I very nearly bought one of her super super super cute dress/bloomer sets. The ones I've been obsessed with for months. I mean, ONE day we might have a girl? And then I will be prepared? But I resisted. Not because I'm good at restraint... because I don't know which month she'll be born so I don't know which size to buy for summer. WAY over thinking this, obvs.

Go now. Buy cute dresses and bloomers that I cannot. Please. Someone take advantage.

4 comments:

jules said...

thank you for sharing this, I just ordered a bunch of $5 stuff. And I totally hear you about buying things for the future...it's so annoying that it's "ok" for girls to wear boy stuff, not so much in the reverse....more neutral stuff please!

jora said...

Duuuuuuuude. Just did some MAJOR damage. Thanks for the heads up (I think). And thank you so much for the P.S. tips! My sister is booking the Frank Sinatra house!

Ashleigh said...

$5 Giraffe onesie? Check! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this inspiration...
:)