Thursday, January 22, 2009

newly vintage hotel in Palm Springs

The new Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. Yessss. It looks so cute. I love the vintagey desert safari thing they have going. We stayed at the Seattle Ace a few years ago before we backpacked around Mt. Rainier and thought it was great. Love the concept of stylish simplicity and reasonable rates. I'm thinking we should maybe stay here in March when we go out next? I do love checking out a new place. As long as the pool is finished.



It looks like they are also going to have a pretty neat event space called Commune. Maybe perfect for a styling desert wedding? For me to ATTEND, of course.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to be there. I bet Palm Springs is gorgeous today, even though it is drizzling all over us in LA.

g/d said...

God bless the Ace. The one in Portland is most excellent, with a most excellent coffee shop and a most excellent restaurant, which serves MOST EXCELLENT cocktails!

jora said...

This is on our list too.

cevd said...

the portland ace is my favorite hotel ... maybe ever. hooray for another one to visit.