Thursday, January 8, 2009

urban craft center in santa monica

I stopped at Peets on my way in to work this morning and was AGAIN reminded of this super neat little addition to Santa Monica: the Urban Craft Center. I can't wait to really check it out... as in, go inside instead of taking creepy stalker-like iPhone pictures through the glass.





Being that one of my 2009 resolutions is "remember how to sew," I think I'll need to investigate their classes. I mean, I at some point did know how to sew, but I don't do it enough and the whole bobbin thing just mystifies me for some inexplicable reason. But I do have a sewing machine, so I am fully committed dusting it off this year.

It looks like their schedule comes out this week. yay.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oooh. I love your stalker pictures. I'll definitely be dropping by there soon.

Tenille said...

That shop looks amazing. I want.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh I may have to drive up to check that place out! I took home ec in junior high. now all i have to show for it is an ugly sunflower pillow.

cevd said...

i'm thinking i need to make a trip south ...