Monday, November 2, 2009

cutest kids clothes ever?

I have a feeling these have already made the rounds, but I'm new to the baby thing so I probably wasn't paying attention when I saw them the first time. Jillian sent these over because while 100 Layer Cake does like all things beautiful and nicely styled, we don't usually post baby stuff. Even from periwinklebloom.



Seriously, how cute? But don't they throw up on white clothes and get grass stains on their pants and cake all over their dresses? These children seem so angelic and prop-like. I'm not sure mine will be anything like that.

Also, we had an amazingly delicious time up north. There is now a layer of butter covering my entire body, directly beneath my skin. More on that soon. Need the day to collect my thoughts and go through photos.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Very gorgeous, although I agree.. Even little girls gets dirty despite their angelic appearance!

Love the knitted flower too.

Kristin said...

Oh yes. Huge huge fan of periwinkle bloom. Simple precious goodies, no?

Jane Flanagan said...

Oh wow - so precious and simple. I would have loved clothes like this as a little girl!

Geisslein said...

simply beautiful! I have fallen in love now!