Thursday, November 12, 2009

lust-worthy Heath

This is easily my 7th post about Heath Ceramics. Do tell me when you get tired of this particular blog topic. At least it's not an official category.

I saw a little photo over on Joslyn's blog of a factory shelf crammed full of delicious ceramics and was especially taken by what looked like huge rustic canisters. And then immediately I was like WTF are those and how do I get them???

They are, it turns out, a collaboration with Commune and Alma Allan. And I do in fact need one. AND they're at the LA studio, which means I will be making a trip over that way this weekend.







Know what I'm saying?

9 comments:

Desi McKinnon said...

I hear ya loud and clear.

Joslyn said...

ooooh i. am. jealous.
meanie ;-)
i'll just have to drool online.

xo

Anonymous said...

Never will I tire of anyone's posts about Heath Ceramics. How else will I live vicariously?

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Heath is in my backyard (well, almost), and I have to restrain myself from daily visits!

vanessa rutter said...

i've been totally gaga over those too! gorgeous!

Jane Flanagan said...

Oh Heath!! I would take it all in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

If you can wait until Thanksgiving weekend or thereabouts (I know it happens on Thanksgiving at the Sausality factory) you can get a discount of either 15 or 20 percent on everything in the store. This happens twice a year. To be sure call the LA store and ask. That's how I was able to afford to use their tile for my recent bathroom remodel.

Meghan said...

Love these. They have the most gorgeous, timeless things!

sk said...

Oh wow. Do give us a peak if you make it home with one!