Thursday, October 2, 2008

DWR helps us get by

and here all this time I've been living blissfully along without the proper tools. This may be calls for a new registry addition?



New Tools for Living store is open ~1 block from my office. I walked by last night during their "private event" complete with gift bags and everything. They wouldn't let me in though. Maybe I didn't seem modern enough with my large purse, gym bag, 2 bunches of sunflowers and few bags of vegetables from the morning farmer's market draped about my body. No see, I was just being a modern BAG LADY. it's fine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they wouldn't let you IN? Didn't they know who they were turning away? Jeez...

I always get sneered at when I go to DWR. I love their stuff but they can be a bit 'holier than thou design god-y'...