Wednesday, October 22, 2008

thoughtful invites from thoughtful day

Kay, I know, I'm obsessed. But really, we're just hanging out at our house, drinking coffee and working on our vows (and quickly checking in with the blog world)... my time on the internet is in no way taking away from my wedding week experience, i swear.

ANYWAY. You have to check out Erica's insane invitation suite posted on Beautiful Paper. omg. I cannot wait to see her line when she's done designing it. I think it might be one of the best out there.

See:




This might also be a good time to warn some of you who are thinking, "hmmm... maybe I should start a blog?" to be careful. It's dangerous territory once you get into it. Just so you know.

7 comments:

Friday said...

Those are ridiculously pretty.

Sarah said...

Love that color palette!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the blog link love -- and I agree, Erica's whole invitation suite is just fabulous. I also LOVE your invitations -- you literally gave me a small obsession with blind stamping. And I love all of your other last minute, but just completely fabulous projects.

Unknown said...

fyi. i think you are adorable. have a wonderful day :)

thoughtful day said...

thank you so much kristina for the kind words. i can't believe you are still blogging seconds from your wedding! have a wonderful wedding, i can only imagine how beautiful it will be.
erica

Anonymous said...

Oh, stitching on paper... One of my absolute favorite things. Everything about these is so, so pretty.

Anonymous said...

so true :) It really does take over. Mostly in a good way, but sometimes in a not so good way. Too late now I guess :)