Wednesday, September 24, 2008

handmade details of laura's georgia wedding




Looking through the r.wood studio site last night motivated me to finally post some pretty details of laura and jason's colorful Georgia wedding. Finally.



Shots include: millinery supplies from our bridesmaid hair pieces; details of Laura's handmade chuppah, the groomsmen carrying the chuppah in and the bridesmaids again, which i know i've already posted but it ties the colors in so nicely! Plus teeny vintage medicinal jars with zinnias and marigolds grown on the farm.

More to come...

photo credits to friends Olivia and Vanessa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those bridesmaids' dresses are amazing! I love the color! What a beautiful wedding!

east side bride said...

I love the photo of the queen anne's lace :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest...

Anonymous said...

I know that you're wildly busy with your own wedding, but when things settle down...I would LOVE to know where those beautiful bridesmaids' dresses came from. Grazie.

www.pcwebsite.net said...

Thanks for this post, pretty effective piece of writing.