Wednesday, September 10, 2008

pretty head and hand decor

I just saw these little beauties from House of Telsa on Brooklyn Bride this morning. wow-sa. maybe i need the green one for my hair??? so I match my maids' dresses? though I don't really care about matching... hmm. I was kind of imagining a silk gardenia or something. I am incapable of making decisions.



And love the wristlets. They would make awesome alternatives to flowers for moms, flower girls, and maids. And they double as a pretty, re-wearable keepsake.

5 comments:

east side bride said...

You don't have to match anybody. You're the bride!

kristina said...

word, eastside. good to hear advice from someone on the other side of the whole wedding thing.

P said...

These are so lovely. You blog is fabulous. I am now your latest blog stalker.

Katie said...

These little flower headpieces and arm candy are flippin adorable!!!! I love your blog, it is so fun to look through...i will be back!
Katiesbeautybar.blogspot.com

:: peace and love ::

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I adore wristlets, fun and gorgeous!