Friday, September 5, 2008

our envelopes, embellished

I am going to post our finished invite package, I am. But I couldn't resist posting just the finished envelopes first.

I <3 my stamps.



So when I mailed these yesterday at the Santa Monica post office, I felt a little sad and a little nervous. I asked for them to be hand-cancelled, so I'm hoping that increases their chances of making it to their destinations unscathed.







This must be what it feels like to send your children off to college. All 131 of them.

AND PS. Huge thank you to east side bride for posting my invites on her always inspiring site!

14 comments:

Christi said...

creative idea with the stamps.

we asked for ours to be hand canceled too and they didn't. i was so pissed when i got the one i mailed to myself. the good news, they still looked awesome and the bulky inside was all intact without any holes in the envelope.

so pretty!

Kate said...

I love Jenna's writing! She's so talented!

Can I post your invite on my blog too? I'm in love with it!

east side bride said...

O. M. G.

Lisa said...

Beautiful!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

those look so great!

jamie said...

wow! where did you find the stamps? I looked, but obviously not very hard.....

Rebecca said...

So lovely! Jenna's writing, the stamps--beautiful!

One Love Photo said...

WOW! so far what I see is pretty beautiful, lovely photographs! I feel the same way when I mail off invites a little sad to let them go but more excited about the party that they will lead. Nice work!

P said...

Girl, those envelopes are the awesome. For reals.

Tiffany said...

oh my goodness. Those are quite possibly the prettiest envelopes I have seen in my entire life.

I wanted the black with the white writing. It looks so modern and beautiful.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

These are stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are super Fabu-liscious...

Maureen said...

Love the envelopes! I've been inspired for my own now! I've posted your envelopes on my blog, I hope that's ok?

Hank hendricks said...

where did you find these stamps? I was looking for it to use in Gift Card envelopes.