Wednesday, September 3, 2008

plum for brides (or others in need of such shoes)

If you are one of the luckiest people I know (read: bride who chose plum as one of her wedding colors), here are some shoes you might like/need:



In the continuing quest for green dresses and green groomsmen ties I can't help but feel extreme jealousy toward fall brides who had the ESP to choose plum for a key wedding color. I mean come on with the plum dresses and ties everywhere. hrrrumpf.

somebody make some f-ing green cocktail dresses for my maids.

well, this got testy really quickly. oops.

Jimmys from Net-a-Porter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as much as i love my colors (grey and marigold) i often wish I had chosen something else, just so that I could get the dresses/shoes already! grey bridesmaids dresses? what? who would ever need those? um, J. Crew... I do, I need them.

east side bride said...

Have you been to Meg, in West Hollywood? She'll do any dress in the store in any fabric you want.

http://eastsidebride.blogspot.com/2008/02/slammin-custom-dresses.html

Tiffany said...

ooohhh. I am a plum bride. and I am a Choo fanatic. I think you have just convinced me to push the Gucci's aside that I was going to wear and order these.

I don't know whether to love you or hate you for it. Now I will be thinking about them for the rest of the weekend! =)